Thursday, December 10, 2009

Vans Warped Tour Announcement!

Hey Everyone!
So the Vans Warped Tour made an announcement today via their awesome pit reporter, Tiff. Not only are the tour dates posted here but the BANDS are going to be announced on DECEMBER 18th! Thats not far from now, only a couple weeks. I'm really excited to see who's on the list this year. Lately it hasn't been as welcoming to older bands (they usually play the last sets of the day when half the crowd goes home) but they're still kicking and I'm hoping to see a come back. Who are you hoping to see? Tell Me, I'd love to know!


July 9, 2010 in Toronto Anyone??? See you there!
Rock On,
- Girl At The Rock Show


Song of the Day: The Festival Song by Good Charlotte... The first year I went to Warped Tour was 2004. Good Charlotte headlined and I remember being very excited for it. They were one of my favorite bands when I was in high school. They were my gateway band for lack of better words... I found a lot of old 80s punk through the 6 degrees of links they provided me with. It opened a whole new world for me, and I still experience a great deal of nostalgia when I hear it now. Even just bringing up this song... definitely takes me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment