Saturday, December 12, 2009

Exam Dance Break Day 9

Hey Everyone!
I'm crazy busy studying for my physics exam tomorrow... just cannot seem to focus at all! I've never really been a math/science person so this just is not my piece of cake. Western makes students take a class from each category, one of which happens to be math/science. Just my luck. Oh well, as long as I pass this exam tomorrow, I get the credit so I just have to force myself to pay attention and get it over with, right? Keep your fingers crossed for me! Anyways, moving along, I have another music video for all you study bugs out there. Today I have a Fall Out Boy song called Fame Infamy off their album Infinity On High. Sorry, for some reason it refuses to let me post the actual symbol, seems to think I'm trying to insert an html code. Computers are fun like that! Oh well. Its a great song, wicked beat that just makes you want to get up and dance the night away. Check it out and see what you think! 



Keep at those books fellow exam takers, the vacation is almost here!
Rock On,
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment