Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Exam Dance Break Day 5

Hey Everyone!
Alright, so after all the fun of Christmas music, once the novelty has worn off (for me it was less than 45mins after I first stepped into work) you need some release. Something to just say "Forget this, here's how I really feel after being constantly reminded of the holiday spirit for a week". For that, I bring you Blink-182's "I Wont Be Home For Christmas". So now, next time you are sitting in the UCC listening to their instrumental carols played over the PA, you can think of this and smile! 




Rock On!
- Girl At The Rock Show



3 comments:

  1. bahahah that's awesome! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome alternative to the oh so overdone xmas songs. I wish they would play this in malls more often :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know haha I wouldnt be so opposed to browsing the mall at Christmas if Silent Night were followed by this every once in a while! Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete