Sunday, December 13, 2009

Exam Dance Break Day 10

Hey everyone!
Wow, I feel absolutely FANTASTIC today. Wrote my physics exam this afternoon, quite sure I passed and I'm just thrilled to have it over and done with! Its like a weight has been lifted... the Christmas spirit is finally starting to set in. All I want to do now is light some candles (we don't have a fireplace), put on some old christmas flicks, and drink hot chocolate in the glow of the Christmas tree. Throw some egg nog into the mix and I think I have my perfect holiday celebration. Now if only I didnt have an essay looming over my head, and a bunch of unfinished christmas shopping to deal with... *sigh* it just never ends! But still, feeling pretty free now that the worst is out of the way!

So today for the exam dance break, for those of you still looking at a whole pile of finals to write... keep your chin up. Just think, soon enough you'll be home enjoying your holidays! It will all be worth the rest and relaxation you get, and its just around the corner. For today's song, I have Justice's D.A.N.C.E because thats pretty much what I want to do right now haha. Enjoy! PS. gotta love the video itself, pretty cool.



Hang in there guys, not far to go!
Rock On,
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment