Thursday, December 10, 2009

Changes To Come!

Hey Everyone!
So first of all, I'd like to say thanks for everyone who has stuck with me throughout the first stages of my blogging journey. All your page views, all your comments, they mean the world to me so from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU. Last night was the last class of term, meaning that my class required blogging has now come to an end. But honestly, I have to say I have grown to love writing for you. Its something I look forward to... every time I read exciting music news, all I can think about is sharing it here. So, I want to say now that I definitely intend to continue writing. Every day, maybe more than once. And I hope that you will all stick with me as I undergo a few changes! Now that its no longer being graded, I feel I can take a few more liberties and I plan to do so. The blog will likely be changing format... may try my hand at some HTML codes and see what templates catch my eye. I also hope to have a couple friends help me write and post here so that I can get some more diverse genres for you. Other than that, things will likely stay the same. Nothing too drastic, but just so you're aware! Thats about it for now. Thanks again and check back soon!

Rock On!
- Girl At The Rock Show


No comments:

Post a Comment