Monday, December 7, 2009

Every Time I Die Involved In Bus Accident

Hey Everyone!
What is going on? Apparently bus accidents are the new black... every rock star just has to get in on this action. I think I'm gonna chalk this one up to the weather... snow and ice are not so forgiving when it comes to big tour buses. Reports are circulating that Every Time I Die were involved in a bus crash in Germany earlier today. They are currently touring Europe with In Flames and Killswitch Engage. Frontman Keith Buckley took to his twitter account about the accident stating "[The] bus is totaled. Everyone is ok. We even managed to salvage some beers. See you tomorrow, Munich. We'll post pics of the wreck soon" Well at least the guys are safe... and so is the beer! Lets just hope this doesn't keep up! We're still waiting on more news about the Weezer bus crash that left frontman Rivers Cuomo in a NY Hospital with internal complications and broken ribs... Drive safe and careful everyone. The black ice is already causing injuries!


Rock On,
- Girl At The Rock Show


Song of the Day: Artist In The Ambulance by Thrice.... probably one of my all time favorite bands and song. Amazing. 


4 comments:

  1. wow, this is madness.

    ps, that song makes me feel like i'm 14 all over again. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the crashes are as weird as so many bands being robbed as of late. Off the top of my head there's Manchester Orchestra, Moneen, Portugal. The Man, Anberlin, Mae...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsey, that was actually going to be one of my next blogs haha. I just thought this was a little nuts with it being so close to the Weezer one. Mind you, ETID definitely crashed a van a while back... not new for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, yeah I know the feeling, its such a fantastic song though. Even all this time later, I still can sing it word for word and I still love it as much as when I was in High School haha

    ReplyDelete