Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Exam Dance Break Day 13

Hey Everyone!
Man, I cant believe its almost two weeks into exams... thats nuts. I had a good break last night. Roommate's birthday so obviously I had to put the books down and join the festivities. We had a great night. Felt so good to unwind after a long week and a half of writing critical essays and learning about physics equations for hurricanes haha. Well deserved I think. Anyways, lets get on with the subject at hand here... exam dance break song of the day! Today I have a great track by one of my favorite bands, The Academy Is. Its called Neighbors and its off their 2007 release Santi. Its fun, poppy and upbeat. A party song, a little different from their usual material and it certainly manages to separate itself from the rest of his album. Here you go all you study bugs out there. Keep trucking, only a week of the insanity left! YOU CAN DO IT!





Rock On,
-Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment