Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Top Ten Of The Decade: Who Makes Your List?

Hey Everyone!
Its that time of year again, when magazines and media outlets all start coming out with their "top songs/albums/concerts/etc of the year" lists. This year also marks a new decade, meaning most lists encompass the past ten years and are substantially more important to the reader than usual. Its pretty exciting to think that a decade in music has passed us already, dont you think? Well, in honor of this, I'd like to know who YOU think deserves a place on this list. What does your top 10 list look like? Who's on it, for what, and why? Let me know! I'll be posting my list in the new year once I've had some time to really think it over. I'll make one top ten list per category, but you can tell me about any one or more :) Waiting to hear from you!

Rock On,
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment