Friday, December 18, 2009

Exam Dance Break Day 15

Hey Everyone!
Ok, I don't have as much time as I would like to post today. I have lots of news and stories backed up and I do honestly apologize for that but sadly, my priorities right now rest elsewhere. I have an exam left to write, I'm back at work picking up some extra shifts, and like many of you I am trying to get ready for the holidays. So much to do, so little time! I actually only have an hour to eat, shower and do whatever else before I get back to work. So here we go, super fast... a song to break the stress in your day and mine at the same time. How about a great pop-punk song called She's A Lady by Forever The Sickest Kids. One of the few songs by this group I really like. The song is about a boy in love with a girl who could really care less. Kind of sad but there's a sense of humor and almost slight revenge anthem to it that make the song good. Its a pretty solid song, and I hope you like it. Check it out!





Rock On, 
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment