Saturday, December 19, 2009

Green Day Prank Opening Act Prima Donna's Set

Hey Everyone!
I am off to my last exam in about an hour so I have to make this post very brief. However, with that being said, I am happy to announce my full, attentive return as of tomorrow! So for anyone who's been wondering what happened to the news stories I had up until a week and a half ago, don't you fret I'm going back to that format. Writing sadly had to take a backseat to the fun of University finals period. But now? Now I am back, full force so get ready for some better updates! In the mean time, I have  an entertaining little video for you. Found it on Green Day's website. Apparently the guys got bored backstage one night and decided to wreak havoc on the opening act's set. Its kind of funny, and clearly the band, Prima Donna, have a good sense of humor about it. I mean, you have to give them some credit. It CANNOT be easy to play while you have stunts like this going on all around you. So kudos boys, way to keep your wits about you and a smile on your faces. I guess you don't really mess with one of the biggest bands in the world when they take you on tour and give you a whole new audience, huh? Check out the video below, I highly recommend the area about 2:18... thats when the toilet paper comes out :P Enjoy!



Rock On!
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment