Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Vampire Weekend Streams Upcoming Album


Hey Everyone!
As promised, I'm back! Did you miss me? Probably not all that much, but its alright. I enjoyed my break and now that school is back in session, its time to get back into blogging. Such a stress relief, I highly recommend it for anyone in need! Anyways, back to the post!

A few days ago, band to watch Vampire Weekend began streaming their upcoming album "Contra" on their myspace. If you aren't familiar with them yet, get ready to be. This band is being noted by some of the best critics and magazines out there as one about to hit it big. Already quite popular in the indie scene, this band is going to be huge. I can pretty much promise you that. Its refreshing, its interesting and its amazing. So if you haven't had a chance to check them out yet, definitely do that. Keep your eyes peeled, its only a matter of time after the album's release that they will take off with full force!

Some of my picks: Holiday, Taxi Cab, Run, Giving Up The Gun

Rock On!
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment