Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HELP: I Cant Stop Singing Along!

Hey Everyone!

Ever have a song that just wont quit? You hear it once in a random shuffle and next thing you know, you're stuck humming the chorus, tapping the rhythm and just generally trying to avoid serious embarrassment by belting it out in the middle of class or a crowded mall? Yeah, I'm having this issue right now and its BRUTAL! No matter how many times I listen to this song, it just wont leave me alone. Its been about two days now, but its so darn catchy that I cant win haha. I also think it rings fairly reminiscent of my life right now in a strange way so perhaps thats why I have become so taken with it. I dont know. In any case, its super catchy and I dont think I'll ever stop singing it haha ...

"I wanna scream I love you from the top of my lungs, But I'm afraid that someone else will hear me. You can only blame your problems on the world for so long, Before it all becomes the same old song".
ENJOY.



Rock On!
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment