Thursday, January 7, 2010

Story Of The Year- Sidewalks

Hey Everyone!
Today my writing professor had us chose a song to describe ourselves, and it made me realize there are too many to choose from. In a previous blog of this nature, I discussed the idea of a personal soundtrack... many songs that become interwoven in the fabric of our lives. When I thought about it, I realized this one was an important track for me personally. Its clearly about some kind of relationship, but for me its so much more than just a sad love song. Its about the nostalgia of life, the way we think back and remember a more simple time and how we probably took it for granted. I always thought life would always be simple when I was a kid, but as we grow up it becomes pretty evident that things change. We can always look back from where we are, but the weeds and cracks block us from ever going back down that road. So check it out, think it over, and see what you think!



Lyrics HERE

Rock On!
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment