Monday, March 29, 2010

Who Got Green Day Tickets?

Hey Everyone!
As I mentioned earlier, Green Day announced a tour with AFI as their headliners and many of the dates went on sale this weekend. I know I have my prized possession, ONE FLOOR TICKET ready to be picked up on August 18th, how about you guys? Anyone else going to the Toronto show? I'll be there doing everything in my power to get on that stage at some point. Last tour they chose a few fans each show to come up and sing Longview... man, I could SO do that. So watch for me to get up there because it is certainly high on my priority list haha I can think of nothing better than singing on stage with my favorite band... AMAZING. I will definitely be brushing up on my Longview karaoke skills...



How about you? Planning to make sure you're ready to sing this beside Billie Joe, Mike and Tre?
Rock On!
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment