Friday, March 5, 2010

Loving This Track- 30 Seconds To Mars "Hurricane"

Hey Everyone!
So just a short post today. I was doing homework in the University Community Center the other day with my ipod on shuffle (yes- best feature EVER) and it came across this track which I had recently purchased on Itunes. Its off 30 Seconds To Mars' new album "This Is War". The song is called "Hurricane" and its beautiful... Leto's voice, the stunning lyrics, the piano melodies, the whole thing just works wonderfully. Now, this version of the track features an interesting guest vocalist- Kanye West. Yes, the rapping you hear is IN FACT Kanye. There is a Kanye-less version which is also fantastic, but this is my favorite version so this is what I'm going to post haha ENJOY!


"Tell me would you kill to save a life? Tell me would you kill to prove you're right? Crash, crash, burn. Let it all burn."

What do you think of new 30 Seconds To Mars? I have to say this is REALLY making me think about buying a ticket for their upcoming tour!
Rock On,
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment