Friday, March 19, 2010

Green Day Back In The Studio Already

Hey Everyone!

I'm Back! Did you miss me? I missed writing thats for sure. Double vision is pretty much gone, and no more aversion to light! YAY. Lets hope the little furry angels dont manage to pull that stunt again.


So apparently for California punk trio Green Day, there is no such thing as too much studio time! Less than a year after the release of 21st Century Breakdown, their follow up to smash hit American Idiot, the boys are already in the process of demoing some new material they wrote on the road. Kerrang Magazine is reporting that in a recent interview, frontman Billie Joe Armstrong claims the band used their time off between shows to start working on the new tracks. I think this is good news, at least now we know its not likely that we'll be waiting another 4-5 years for the next brilliant piece of work from these guys! However, I have to say my expectations are getting higher now that they're clearly getting more ambitious, not to mention a huge head start with lots of time to perfect the tracks. Pressure is on boys... even if you really have nothing left to prove to anyone haha.


So what do you think of the early demoing? Excited? I am!
Rock On,
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment