Monday, March 29, 2010

Hayley Williams Covers Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance"

Hey Everyone!
I stumbled on this while attempting to distract myself from my latest essay. I thought it was pretty sweet so I decided to post it here and see what you think! The video is of Paramore vocalist Hayley Williams doing a brief piano cover of Lady Gaga's smash hit Bad Romance. I love it, she sounds fantastic. I wish she played the whole song though. Check out the video below!


PS. All you Paramore fans out there, dont forget to check them out as they headline this year's Honda Civic Tour with Tegan and Sara! More information about that tour can be found HERE.

What do you think of the cover? Will you be going to see The Honda Civic Tour this year?
I usually do check it out, but they apparently dont like Canada this year so I'm out haha
Rock On!
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment