Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Feeling Invincible

Hey Everyone!
Ever have one of those days where you just feel that you can do NO wrong? Like no matter what, for no reason at all, things will just continue to go your way? Thats how I'm feeling right now. I'm actually just on top of the world and totally 100% at peace with life... its fantastic. I dont think I've ever been this content with pretty much everything around me. So, in honor of my great day (and hopefully yours too), I'm going to leave you with a song that pretty much sums up how I feel today... well, I guess to be super technical it would be more fitting about a week and a half from now, but still its definitely close enough ahaha Its a little track called "21 and Invincible" by Something Corporate because honestly, I feel pretty invincible :)



Have you had a day like mine before? Tell me about it! I'd love to hear some stories :D
Rock On!
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment