Monday, March 22, 2010

Ben Folds Ode To Merton

Hey Everyone!
So by now, I'm sure most of you have seen the latest internet sensation- Merton. If not, click the link and prepare to be amazed! This guy is a product of the latest social networking craze, Chat Roulette. If you don't know what that is, its a website that connects you to webcam conversations with random people across the world... you see a lot of inappropriate stuff but theres also INCREDIBLE stuff like this guy! Basically, he improvs piano songs for the people he comes across on chat roulette. He's genius, and it is my new official goal to find him online! Chat Roulette, it is my new life dream to find Merton and be serenaded so I do intend to spend some time on you later haha. Anyways, moving on...

As a kind of tribute, if you will, to Merton, Ben Folds decided to play a little round of piano improv on Chat Roulette at his concert in Charlotte, North Carolina. I have to say, I'd LOVE to stumble onto this scene on the site. How crazy would that be? Even being at a show and seeing this happen would be pretty sick. Its amazing the ways in which technology is progressing, who knows whats next?! Check out Ben Folds performance below!


Will you be searching chat roulette for these guys? I will be, say hi if you see me haha
Rock On!
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment