Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Apologies!

Hey everyone!
So I'd just like to take a minute in this post to say I am again, sorry for my lack of posting this week. I've just had a lot of work for school... a couple midterms, a couple assignments to do... you know how it is! So as of tomorrow, I should be back into my regular posting routine of about 5 a week because things will slow down! In the mean time, here's a video to watch and hopefully enjoy! It's Weezer's latest single "(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To". The album comes out this week, and regardless of the fairly poor reviews I've read, I'm still going to give it a chance because Weezer has always had a place in my heart. I had the chance to see them open for Blink-182 this summer in Toronto and it was incredible. Definitely go see them if you have the opportunity... aka December 5th, Air Canada Centre. I'll be there. Jack's Mannequin and Weezer... NO WAY THAT WILL BE A BAD SHOW! Tickets are available here



Link to the Video! (Embedding was disabled, sorry!)

Until tomorrow!
Rock On,
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment