Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday is the New Friday!

Hello Readers!
Monday again... what an awful day, don't you think? Its that first day back to class, when you know that you have four long days to look forward to before the weekend comes back to your waiting arms. In the mean time, its all class, work and readings. But I have to admit, I've come to love monday nights and I can tell you why in one word: karaoke. Molly Blooms is the place to be monday night if you wanna belt out a good old classic rock song. For those of you not interested in some Pat Benatar or Journey, I bet they can meet your needs as well. I know I've been dragged up for some Katy Perry tunes. Its the rock star experience... a stage, a cheering crowd, the spotlight on you! So if you're anywhere near Richmond monday night, or you find yourself bored at home, go check out Molly's! Get a couple requests in and let go. These people wont judge you, its all in good fun! Let your inner rockstar lose and show that stage what you're made of.

I highly recommend some Bon Jovi... You Give Love and Livin On A Prayer are always classics!
Rock On!
- Girl At The Rock Show

Also a perfect song to get the crowd involved, trust me I've seen it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment