Saturday, October 24, 2009

Exciting News! Guest Blogger To Come!

Hey everyone!
Hope your saturday afternoon is treating you well. Mine is. I'm doing homework... aka I'm watching the biopic of Darby Crash from the Germs... its called What We Do Is Secret. Highly recommend it! Can I just say that I love being able to call this "homework"? Haha.

Anyways, this is a short post today but its one that I'm personally very excited about. I have asked a good friend of mine, Andrew Colvin to be a guest blogger on my page. This is great as he's a very talented photographer (check out his work here) and he's always up to date on his music. He's introduced me to a lot of really amazing acts that I would have never known otherwise, so hopefully he can do the same for you :) So watch for some posts by him to come your way soon!

I'll leave you with one of the videos he sent me today- its called My Love Was There by The Junction. Enjoy!



Rock On!
- Girl At The Rock Show


Song of the Day: Love Will Tear Us Apart by Joy Division... I was watching Control earlier today (again, for the same project) and I haven't been able to get this band out of my head since. So here you go, enjoy the amazing band that is Joy Division!

No comments:

Post a Comment