Thursday, November 12, 2009

Music Photography: Andrew Launches Website

Hey everyone!
I'm just going to take a quick minute to step aside from my usual blog style to give you a little heads up on a friend of mine, Andrew Colvin. If the name is familiar, it may be because I mentioned a while back that he may be posting here from time to time as a guest blogger or because you're a regular at shows and have seen him and his camera around the local venues. Anyways, Andrew has recently launched a website which will feature a lot of the work he has done. Check it out for some amazing photos and new bands that he's suggested. Andrew has a great ear for the latest music and I know he has introduced me to a lot of incredible indie music over the years. Hopefully he can do the same for all of you! So check out his website (link is just below) if it sounds like something you might be interested in. Thanks guys!

LINKS!

Rock on!
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment