Monday, June 14, 2010

Green Day Perform On The Tony Awards

Hey Everyone!

FIRST OFF: I'm sorry, my encoding does not seem to be working. Something is up with my computer so I'm not able to post videos outside of Hyperlink format. I'm working on it, I promise to try and fix it ASAP! SORRY!

As some of you already know, Green Day were nominated for a few awards at this year's Tony Awards in recognition of their success on the Broadway circuit with "American Idiot". Green Day and cast also performed at the ceremony, bringing the crowd to their feet with a standing ovation. It was a very cool performance of some American Idiot/21st Century Breakdown tracks. I love the way they were able to bring the original rock n roll side and musical side together so well. Check out the video HERE and see what you think!

Well? Not bad in my mind. I'm really wanting to go check this out. How about you?
Rock On,
-Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment