Tuesday, June 15, 2010

B.o.B Premieres New Music Video For "Airplanes" Featuring Paramore's Hayley Williams

Hey Everyone!
That catchy/beautifully written song that has everyone going quote crazy finally has a video to go along with it. I love this song. B.o.B has some of the best flow I've heard in a while. Its so smooth and flawless, and I'm not typically much of a hip hop lover. However, I love the slowed down music with the rapid pace rapping and beautiful harmonies of Hayley. This song has me hooked, just like the rest of you. "Can We Pretend That Airplanes In The Night Sky Are Like Shooting Stars? I Could Really Use A Wish Right Now..." that is a beautiful quote in my eyes. Check out the video below and see what you think!


Well? I like how simple it is, and Hayley looks amazing as usual. What do you think?
Rock On!
-Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment