Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Alternative Press Show Off 2010 Warped Tour Covers

Hey Everyone!
So, Alternative Press have unveiled their Warped Tour edition covers and they look great! This year's photos include members of We The Kings, Bring Me The Horizon, Alkaline Trio, The Rocket Summer, Versaemerge and more! This year's tour may not be the most exciting lineup (in my books anyways) but it still has some rocking bands and the experience is still unlike anything else in North America. I'm stoked, and these covers just intensify that adrenaline. Warped Tour- here I come! Year seven is going to be killer. I'll be adding this issue to my collection soon, will you?

Who's checking out Warped 2010? Who are you excited to see?
Tell Me! We'll compare notes :)
Rock On,
-Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment