Wednesday, May 5, 2010

30H!3 And Kesha Unveil New Song

Hey Everyone!
Is it just me or is it totally fitting that these two work together so much? They're pretty much the male/female equivalents of each other... both aren't really singing, both are a little vulgar, and I'm a little amazed that either one of them are famous.

I admit, put a little alcohol in me and this stuff seems like a great idea, but sober? Not so much. I cant really take it seriously as music due to the lack of vocal talent... its the new thing. Now all you have to do is talk! Its not even rap, I'm not sure what to call it really. This music is only suitable as drinking/dancing accompaniment. Thats just my opinion, sorry if you disagree. But I mean, did you SEE Kesha on any of her recent TV spots? Aka Saturday Night Live or American Idol? If you ask me, she's lucky that the AI judges weren't asked to review HER performance haha.

Anyways, as a follow up to 30h!3's guest spot on Ke$ha's album with "Blah Blah Blah", she is now featured on a song for their upcoming release. The song is called My First Kiss. Its very typical of their style... catchy, sexual, and simple. Not necessarily in a great way, its just the way they seem to work. Give it a listen below, see what you think.


As much as I cant really stand it, its already stuck in my head... HELP ME PLEASE.
Rock On,
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment