Friday, April 30, 2010

Blink-182 Return To The Studio In June

Hey Everyone!
Yes, its true, the Blink-182 reunion is still a go after last summer's tour. The boys are claiming now that they will be returning to the studio in June to work on their comeback album. With schedules like theirs, its easy to see why it took a few months to organize the recording process. The important thing is they're back, and ready to release their sixth studio album.

When asked about the kind of sound fans can expect from the newly reformed Blink, Mark Hoppus said that the band is eager to try some new stuff. He said "I think it will still sound like Blink. I think it will still be catchy. I think it will still be poppy, but we want to be weird on this record"... weird, huh? Well, its Blink, so I cant wait to see what they do!


Rest easy now, people! The Blink reunion doesnt appear to be ending any time soon!
Just think, less than a month from now, they'll be writing/recording!
Rock On,
- Girl At The Rock Show


think it will still sound like Blink. I think it will still be catchy. I think it will still be poppy, but we want to be weird on this record.”

No comments:

Post a Comment