Saturday, April 3, 2010

Gaga For Gaga Fashion?

Hey Everyone!
So I was browsing some online store catalogs (shopping for a few pieces for a spring/summer wardrobe... I am a girl after all haha) and I came across something interesting on the Hot Topic site. Now, I typically love their jewelery and hair accessories. Very much my style, but what I came across... well, I'm still not quite sure how I feel about it haha. Basically, Hot Topic has developed a line of Lady Gaga inspired accessories...


 
Yes folks, from hair bows to lace bunny ears, you can own it all! I'm just not sure what to think. I mean, when I see Gaga, I definitely take note of her fashion choices, but more for their absurdity than anything else. I dont think "wow, I could rock that" because I dont live on the cover of a high fashion magazine... I live in an average city where people would lock me in the loony bin for a stunt like that. Anyways, some if it is sweet, but other pieces seem to belong more on Halloween than on the street.


What do you think of the Go Gaga line? Will you be buying any pieces?
Rock On!
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment