Monday, April 12, 2010

Greetings From Campus

Hey Everyone!
Well, for the last time in my life its that time of the year again... the end of another university term and you know what that means... EXAMS! Oh yes, if you are wondering why my posts are so few and far between, there is a reason. Its not just me being lazy or forgetting about my blog- trust me I have lots of stories piling up to write about. Just no time right now. In fact, this blog right now is just serving as a distraction from my essay about Masculinity and Emo Culture. Exciting, huh? Well, I should probably get back to my paper... or the blank screen with my name on it that will eventually become a 10+ page essay anyways haha.

As the song goes: "We'll meet again, Don't know where, Don't know when"... In the mean time, I wanted to share this other song with you because I think its pretty beautiful. Captures a lot of emotion within it. Very fitting in terms of my paper I think haha. Its a song called "Autumn's Monologue" by a band called From Autumn To Ashes. Check it out, see what you think!

"Oh Why Cant I Be What You Need? A New Improved Version Of Me. But I Am Nothing So Good, No, I'm Nothing. Just Bones, A Lonely Ghost Burning Down Songs Of Violence, Of Love And Of Sorrow. I Beg For Just One More Tomorrow. Where You Hold Me Down, Fold Me In. Deep, Deep, Deep In The Heart Of Your Sins"


Until We Meet Again....
Rock On!
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment