Thursday, September 2, 2010

Trent Reznor Film Score Makes Its Debut

Hey Everyone!
Wow, feels great to be back! I cant even begin to tell you how much I missed my daily writing. Alright, lets get into it! So even though Trent Reznor called it 'quits' with NIN a while back, it seems that music is truly in his blood. He cant seem to slow down, and why should he?! He's BRILLIANT.

Some of you may have heard about the new movie coming out. The Social Network- the one based on Facebook? Well, Trent Reznor is going to be the man behind the music! Trent is composing the music for the film, and I'm personally very excited to hear it. I'm predicting clean cut techno... something simple, yet fascinating. Not overpowering... just an interesting add to the background.

What do you think? Reznor going to be successful as usual???
Rock On!
-Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment