Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Exam Dance Break Day 12

Hey Everyone!
Alright, well my essay is in and I'm finally feeling the welcome relief of Christmas break getting closer. YAYNESS... thats my all time favorite word by the way (even though it doesn't exist). Anyways, its my roommate's birthday and I'm getting ready to have some fun! That being said, I dont have much time to write, this will be a quick post. Today I'm going to cave in entirely and give you something pretty straight forward.

Today, we have a classic... Guns N Roses "Welcome to the Jungle". Now I dont feel that I really need to tell you much about this song, do I? Its amazing, its timeless, it makes a great ringtone, and it is essential to my party prep playlist. So check it out here and rock out!



You're in the jungle, baby!
Rock On,
- Girl At The Rock Show

No comments:

Post a Comment